If a posting is listed, we are actively recruiting for the position!
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN OR ENGINEER
Who we are
- We are Locketgo, a growing startup
- We design technology for smart lockers and manufacture them here in Quebec. These lockers are then installed in our customers’ spaces and connected to the internet to become accessible and managed via our online platform for delivery and storage services.
- Everything we have done so far has been designed from scratch: software, electronic circuits, firmware, locker design
- Our clients are retailers, property owners, cities, venues, events, deliveries and more
- The QA person will be responsible for ensuring the high quality of new and existing functionalities in our applications.
- Perform manual (and try to automate) tests to identify problems
- Collaborate with the development team to test new features and fixes
- Ensure bug reports and feature descriptions are well documented and the whole QA process is consistent and fluid
- Documenting the use cases, systems, workflows and test plans
- Answering user questions and diagnosing user-provided issues
- Software technical support
- We are open to both technician level or engineer/developer profiles. We are looking for the smartest of the bunch, regardless of title and status
- At least some experience in software quality assurance or software development
- You can write clear and concise technical documentation
- Extremely rigorous and process-minded person with great attention to detail;
- Must live in the greater Montreal area or be interested in moving there
- Bilingualism required (French and English in both spoken and written form).
- Experience with Web and Android applications
- Bonus points:
- You have experience working on software that supports a hardware product
- Driving license
- Technical/programming/UI/UX/graphic design background or experience
- Linux experience (CLI, SSH)
Locketgo is a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Locketgo culture. Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, and GTD (Get Things Done).